Bell's offers a 1 year/12,000 miles warranty on parts and labor, whichever comes first. Warranty work must be performed in ourshop and cannot exceed the original cost of the repair. No warranty on supplied parts or electrical repairs.
What warranties apply to vehicle repairs?
- There is not a standard warranty on repairs. Understand what is covered under your warranty or service contract.
- Be aware that warranties may be subject to limitations: time, mileage, deductibles, businesses authorized to perform warranty work or special procedures required to obtain reimbursement.
- Most warranties do not coverage costs for routine maintenance services.
- Some items do not apply for the warranty- i.e.: windshield wipers.
What happens if I ignore regular maintenance on my vehicle?
- Many parts on your vehicle are interrelated. Ignoring maintenance canlead to trouble: specific parts or an entire system can fail. Neglecting simple routine maintenance, such as changing the oil or checkingthe coolant, can lead to major mechanical breakdowns, poor fuel economy and general unreliability. It may also invalidate your warranty.
What maintenance guidelines should I follow to avoid costly repairs?
- Follow the manufacturer's maintenance schedule in your owner's manualfor your type of driving.
"I highly recommend Bell's to all my friends and family because of their friendly staff, great prices and honest work."